Trip at a Glance
Car Tour, Sightseeing
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
- Enjoy a panoramic overview from the Mount of Olives
- Overlook Jerusalem-new city and the Temple Mount Esplanade of old city
- Travel along the Kidron Valley to view the Garden of Gethsemane
- Walk along the 1700 year old Byzantine main street
- Stop for overview of Bethlehem and Judean Desert
Jerusalem – Old and New
Panoramic overview from the Mount of Olives, overlook Jerusalem-new city and the Temple Mount Esplanade of old city.
Travel along the Kidron Valley to view the Garden of Gethsemane and the walls of the city. Via the Armenian Quarter enter The Western (Wailing) Wall square via the local Bazaar to the Christian Quarter, the Stations of the Cross (Via Dolorosa) and the Church of the Holy Sepulchre – the site of the crucifixion. Walk along the 1700 year old Byzantine main street, the Cardo and the renovated Jewish Quarter. Ascend Mt. Zion – Hall of last supper, David’s tomb – enter the 500 year old city ramparts. Stop for overview of Bethlehem and Judean Desert. Tour the new city, see Knesset, Menorah and government buildings. Visit Yad Vashem Holocaust Museum.
Thank you for submitting a review. It will be published shortly.