Trip at a Glance
London, England, United Kingdom
Mystery Tour, Sightseeing
Around 1.5 to 1.45 hours
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Everynight at 7pm
Meet outside Exit Four of Aldgate East Underground Station. Aldgate East Station is situated on the District and Hammersmith and City Lines and is in Zone One of the Underground Network.
We do not recommend the Jack the Ripper Tour for under 14's as it deals with the murder and mutilation of Victorian Prostitutes in the east End of London.
- The pub, in the basement of which, one of the major Jack the Ripper suspects worked in 1890.
- The corner on which Emma Smith, whose name is the first to appear on the police WHITECHAPEL MURDERS file, was attacked in April 1888.
- The sinister, cobbled alleyway where, at the top of which, the body of Martha Tabram - who some believe may well have been Jack the Ripper's first victim - was discovered in early August 1888.
- The old convent where Mary Kelly, the last victim of Jack the Ripper, reputedly sought shelter shortly before she was murdered.
- The corner where an important witness saw one of Jack the Ripper's victims talking to a man just fifteen minutes before her body was discovered a few feet away.