Italian Berliners Guided Tour
Trip at a Glance
Berlin, Berlin, Germany
Private Tour, Sightseeing
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Guiding services, food and drinks
- Stroll around Berlin and let the guide take you back in time to historic Germany
- Gain access to a handful of museums such as Otto Weidt Museum, the Jewish Museum, Museum of German Museum, the Stasi Museum, and more
- Discover local restaurants and taste authentic German beers
- Feel at home in Germany's multicultural Gastronomy ranging from macrobiotic, to vegan, to traditional German cuisine
- Visit the Jewish quarter where Jews were held refuge
Scorpi Berlino is an Italian language based tour around Berlin, targeting Italian audiences who dream of learning more about Berlin in a more laid back fashion. Scorpi Berlino’s tour guide, Marco, mostly offers educational trips pertaining to Historical Germany and war stories behind every beautiful architecture scattered around Berlin.
Scorpi Berlino offers multiple walking tours including: Discovering the Center of Berlin- a unique guided tour of the centermost of Berlin which is the Alexanderplatz to Reichstag, through the Brandenburg Gate; DDR and Berlin Wall shows guests around the Socialism Germany; The Old Berlin is a tour that leads guests along the most famous attractions and monuments existing since the Prussian monarchy. There are also Architectural tours, showing the magnificent products of 19th century Germany; The Third Reich, which takes back the guests into the Nazi area; and customized itineraries tailored to every guests’ needs and interests.
Thank you for submitting a review. It will be published shortly.