Trip at a Glance
Sightseeing, Walking Tour
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Tour guide's fee
The museum admission fees will need to be paid by the clients.
- St Sophia Museum: This great building had been the largest church of the Christendom on Earth when it was first built in the 6th C. AD by the Eastern Roman Emperor Justinian and was used as a church for about 900 years untill 1453 when the Ottoman Turks came and conquered the city.
- The Blue Mosque: It is a World famous, beautiful mosque with the interior wall decorations of the Blue Iznik tiles from the 17th century and six minarets.
- Topkapi Palace: Probably the most interesting museum to visit in Istanbul! It was built in the 15th C. and it had been the palace where the Ottoman Empire was ruled for centuries.
- Roman Cistern: One of the best preserved Roman Cisterns in the World which is located on the left side of the Haghia Sophia Museum, under the ground in Sultanahmet.
- Grand Bazaar: Shopping rugs, jewellery, leather, souveniers etc at this 500 yrs old amazing bazaar.