Trip at a Glance
Stresa, Piedmont, Italy
Boat Tour, Sightseeing
€8 EUR per person
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Stresa Marconi square
Inclusions: 'Hop-on hop-off' ferry tour.
Exclusions: Admission ticket to palace and garden. Additional info: The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and weather conditions
- Choose from a wide selection of departure times available throughout the day.
- An unforgettable and romantic experience - a great option for couples.
- Relax on the tour of Lake Maggiore while you take in the the stunning sights from the water.
- Take advantage of the flexibility of this tour, making it it an ideal option for families.
- Explore the stunning Isola Bella at your leisure.
Relax on a boat tour of beautiful Lake Maggiore and visit the stunning Isola Bella, the largest, most luxurious and imposing of the three Borromeo Islands.
Once on the island, you can explore the home of Count Vitaliano Borromeo, built in 1670 and now a baroque Palace Museum. This spectacular edifice holds an impressive collection of priceless tapestries, furniture and paintings. Stroll through the well-tended gardens, a classic representation of the Baroque era, with its stunning fountain and ornate terraces blooming with rare plants and flowers. Expect to see rare and exotic white peacocks strutting around as you take in the beauty of the Island.
If you wish, add a stop at one of the traditional restaurants for a bite to eat, or peruse the market stocked with local crafts to complete your day on the Island. Whatever you choose to do, you will appreciate travelling at your own pace with this ‘hop-on-hop-off’ ferry tour.
Thank you for submitting a review. It will be published shortly.