Trip at a Glance
Lake Superior Adventures
Thunder Bay, Ontario, Canada
Price$3250 USD per trip
120 Nautical Miles
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Thunder Bay, Ontario Prince Arthurs Landing Marina- Pier 3
All charters include vessel, captain, fuel, Isle Royale Park fees, and towels and bedding – pillows and under sheets. Please bring your own sleeping bag. You will be staying aboard the vessel each night. The vessel can accommodate up to 5 passengers, although best with 4 unless two want to share a double. Provisioning is not included! - the group may self provision - or request that the guide pre provision the trip according to your tastes and budget.
This charter crosses international boundaries so please be aware that all entry requirements for Canada and the USA must be met e.g. passports and or visas. Suggested complement, excluding captain, is 4-5 persons. You may provision the sailboat yourself or ask us to provision according to your tastes and budget. Additional days at $995/day.
- Experience the feeling of sailing on Lake Superior - on our way to Isle Royale. Its the Fresh-water Inland Sea.
- Stop at Thompson Island and do a traditional Finnish sauna.
- Moose and wolves are a feature to the island, often heard at night (wolves), and seen in the evening along the shoreline (moose)
- Deep inlets and bays were you can catch your morning breakfast.
- Abundant trails leading from each anchorage - explore old mines, lighthouses, and fishing stations.