Trip at a Glance
Insider Tour Berlin
Berlin, Berlin, Germany
Sightseeing, Walking Tour
Price$20 USD per person
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Apr 1st - Oct 31st: Wed & Sunday 9:50 am
West Meeting Point: In front of McDonalds, opposite main entrance to S+U Zoologischer Garten Train Station. Hardenbergplatz 2-4, 10623
This Tour requires an ABC Zone train ticket.
- See the stunning Sanssouci Palace, favourite residence of Frederick the Great, which is set in beautiful parkland scattered with temples, churches and follies.
- We visit Cecilienhof, the manorial residence of Germany's last Kaiser, which was used to host the Potsdam Conference in 1945.
- We describe the discussions that took place between Churchill, Truman and Stalin, which were to seal the fate of Cold War Europe for the next half century.
- You will also see the forbidden town used by the Soviet Secret Service until 1994, the KGB jail, the Glienicke Bridge used for spy swaps with the CIA, and much more.
- Did we mention the break in a fantastic local beer garden for a light lunch and a glass of the local brew?