Trip at a Glance
Adventure, Kayaking, Rafting
Price$70 USD per person
4-5 hrs if kayaking. 6 1/2 - 7 1/2 if raftng.
30 min in car to put in, 20km downriver in kayak, 10 min back in car from take out.
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Monday - Fridays at 8:30 am
La CasaBlanca Hotel in Tena
Transportation, equipment, a picnic lunch, and a safety kayaker(s) are all included. A jungle walk is included on the full day raft trip.
- Kayaking or rafting down a jungle river is an unforgettable experience - something you just shouldn't miss out on. It's both beautiful and really fun!
- The Jatunyaku for big waves, age 13 yrs. and up, or the Anzu for more of a float down calm waters. The Anzu, age 8 and up, is great for families.
- Anyone can do this! If you choose inflatable kayaking on the Jatunyaku, know that there are 2 seats in each kayak. An expert will be guiding each one.
- At least one guide will speak English at an advanced level. Guide and safety kayakers are trained in whitewater safety and are licensed professionals.
- If we pass by someone fishing with a net or panning for gold, we'll stop and ask if you can give it a try. (They've always said yes!)