Trip at a Glance
Cultural Immersion, Lifestyle
From: $3530 USD per person
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
March 25, 2018
Guide services, all accommodations, meals, transportation, entrance fees and tips
- Be amazed at your first sight of a Takin, Bhutans national animal.
- Explore the stunning Dzong, monastery fortress, in Punakha.
- Catch sight of the black-necked cranes in the picturesque Phobjikha Valley.
- Experience the colours and beauty of the monasteries in Bumthang.
- Be left breathless by the sheer unlikeliness of the Tigers Nest Monastery in Paro.
Shangri-La? Maybe this trip is as close as you’ll get to that mystical land. Bhutan is a land few have experienced and a land where gross national happiness is deemed more important than gross national product.
During this amazing cultural immersion tour, you will explore the Land of the Thunder Dragon which is full of awe-inspiring landscapes, a timeless Buddhist culture, stunning ancient fortresses, colorful festivals and a welcoming, friendly people.
Flying to Bhutan on a totally exhilarating mountain flight across the top of the Himalayas, we take time to visit the sights of the capital Thimphu. We explore the valleys of Punakha, Phobjikha and Bumthang before returning to Paro and the spectacular Taksang Monastery. You’ll also have the opportunity to see various species of local wildlife including the Takin and Black-necked Cranes.
If you are looking to take in the best of Bhutan, this is definitely the trip for you!
Thank you for submitting a review. It will be published shortly.