Trip at a Glance
Cultural Immersion, Lifestyle
PriceFrom: $3530 USD per person
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
March 24, 2018 & April 1, 2019
Guide services, all accommodations, meals, transportation, entrance fees and tips
- Be amazed at your first sight of a Takin, Bhutans national animal.
- Explore the stunning Dzong, monastery fortress, in Punakha.
- Catch sight of the black-necked cranes in the picturesque Phobjikha Valley.
- Experience the colours and beauty of the monasteries in Bumthang.
- Be left breathless by the sheer unlikeliness of the Tigers Nest Monastery in Paro.