Trip at a Glance
Reykjavik, Lake Mývatn, Iceland
4WD Tour, Adventure, Hiking Trekking
Price$5500 USD per trip
Depends on scedule
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Guide and super jeep. Other services negotiable.
This tour is very flexable and is tailor made around your interests and timeframe. The schedule can be flexable and alive so we can change a few things around if we want.
- The golden circle. Where we visit Gullfoss a beautiful waterfall, next we drive to Geysir the famous hotspring and complete the circle by visiting Þingvellir one of the most known national park and a pride of Iceland.
- Jökulsárlón is an amazing glacier lagoon. It is optional to sail in a boat in between the huge icebergs.
- Vík is a village in the southeast of Iceland where we can enjoy a walk on the beach which is very scenic and after we can visit a local wool manufacturer that makes traditional Icelandic sweaters and other wool products.
- Mývatn lake and the area around it is a must see when you visit Iceland. The landscape is spactacular and the contrasts are amazing, geothermal areas and lavafields snowy mountaintops and huge craters and caves.
- Dettifoss waterfall is the most powerful waterfall in Europe situated in a 30 kilometer long canyon. We take our time to enjoy the area and if we are up to it we visit two other waterfalls in the area "Selfoss" and "Hafragilsfoss"