Trip at a Glance
Car Tour, Sightseeing
Price$90 USD per trip
From 5 to 5.5 hours
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Daily departure. Suggested time pick up at 9:00 am
Hotel pick up
A/C private car, English speaking driver, petrol, road tolls & parking fee.
Exclusions: Entrance fees, tour guide, personal expenses and gratuities tips for guide or driver.
- La Vang Holy Land: Christians believe that Mary showed flexibility in this area in 1798 and a church was erected near the three banyan trees.
- Hien Luong Bridge and Ben Hai River: This is a famous relic complex known as a landmark divided Vietnam into a Northern and a Southern zone along the 17th parallel by the Geneva Accords from 1954 to 1972.
- Vinh Moc Tunnel: Vinh Moc Tunnels complex used by the North Vietnam Army to fight against the Americans during the Vietnam War.
- Phong Nha Cave: Phong Nha Cave is one of the first caves that was found in Phong Nha – Ke Bang National Park – The fifth World Heritage of Vietnam.
- Paradise Cave: Paradise Cave is the longest dry cave in Asia. It becomes one of the wonders of magnificent and magical cave in the world.