Trip at a Glance
Private Tour, Sightseeing
Price$90 USD per person
4 hours driving
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Daily at 9.00 am
A/C private car, English speaking driver, petrol, road tolls & parking fee.
Exclusions: Entrance fees, tour guide, personal expenses and gratuities tips for guide or driver.
- La Vang Holy Land - Christians believe that Mary showed grace in this area in 1798 and a church was erected near the three banyan trees.
- Hien Luong Bridge and Ben Hai River were known as landmarks that divided Vietnam into a Northern and a Southern zone along the 17th parallel.
- Vinh Moc Tunnel - To fight against the Americans during the Vietnam War & used by the civilian population to protect themselves from the American bombing.
- Phong Nha Cave: Phong Nha Cave is one of the first caves found in Phong Nha - The fifth World Heritage of Vietnam was recognized by UNESCO in 2003.
- Paradise Cave - It is the longest dry cave in Asia. It becomes one of the wonders of magnificent and magical caves in the world.