Trip at a Glance
Car Tour, Sightseeing
Price$23 USD per trip
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Daily depart. Suggest depart at 08:00am
Hotel pick up & drop off
Private Luxury Limousine Dcar with driver, petrol, road tolls & parking fee, wet tissues and water. Exclusions: Visiting entrance fees, food & beverage, personal expenses, meals.
Price per Person Based on Group Size (USD): 1 ($180) - 2 ($90) - 3 ($60) - 4 ($45) - 5 ($36) - 6 ($30) - 7 ($26) - 8 ($23).
- La Vang Holy Land Christians believe that Mary showed grace in this area in 1798 and a church was erected near the three banyan trees.
- Hien Luong Bridge & Ben Hai River: This is famous relic complex was known as a landmark which divided Vietnam into a Northern and a Southern zone in war.
- Vinh Moc Tunnel - It was used by the North Vietnam Army to fight against the Americans during the Vietnam War.
- Phong Nha Cave - Phong Nha Cave's one of the first caves that were found in Phong Nha - The fifth World Heritage of Vietnam was recognized by UNESCO in 2003.
- Paradise Cave - It was discovered in 2005 with the length of 31km, the height of 100m and the width of 50m, Paradise Cave's the longest dry cave in Asia.