Trip at a Glance
Car Tour, Sightseeing
Price$56 USD per trip
From 5 to 6 hours
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Daily departure. Suggested time of pick up at 8:00 am
Hotel pick up and drop off
A/C private car, English speaking driver, petrol, road tolls & parking fee.
Exclusions: Entrance fees, tour guide, personal expenses and gratuities tips for guide or driver.
- Cau Hai Lagoon - This is a fishing village typically raising oyster and shrimp. We stop here not for tasting seafood but for the opportunity of taking photos.
- Bach Ma National Park - An average high mountain south of Hue city 40km, a great national park reserve as original with nature as well as wild animals.
- Lang Co beach - A quiet beach middle of Hoi An and Hue city, Lang Co beach was voted as one of the most charming beaches in over the world.
- Elephant Spring - Located about 5Km from Highway 1. This spring has many beautiful waterfalls and a big lake suitable for swimming.
- Hai Van pass – Cloudy Pass Hai Van Pass is 20Km length and 500m height above the sea level. It’s the natural border between Hue and Da Nang City.