Trip at a Glance
Hue Locals Travel & Transport
Car Tour, Sightseeing
Price$20 USD per trip
From 5 to 5.5 hours
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Daily departure. Suggested time pick up at 9:00 am
Hotel pick up and drop off
Inclusions: Private Luxury Limousine Dcar with driver, petrol, road tolls & parking fee, wet tissues and water. Exclusions: Visiting entrance fees, food & beverage, personal expenses, meals.
Price per Person by Group Size (USD): 1 ($160) - 2 ($80) - 3 ($54) - 4 ($40) - 5 ($32) - 6 ($27) - 7 ($23) - 8 ($20).
- Cau Hai lagoon – Tam Giang lagoon: This is a fishing village typically raising oyster and shrimp.
- Lang Co beach was voted as one of the most charming beaches in over the world.
- Elephant Spring Located about 5Km from Highway 1. This spring has many beautiful waterfalls and a big lake suitable for swimming. For summer time, let's stop here to refresh yourselves by swimming or taste local foods.
- Hai Van Pass is 20 km in length and 500 m height above the sea level. It’s the natural border between Hue and Da Nang City.
- Marble Mountains is a cluster of five limestone mountains. The five mountains were named after the five elements.