Trip at a Glance
Car Tour, Sightseeing
Price$55 USD per trip
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Daily departure. Suggested time pick up at 9:00 am
Hotel pick up and drop off
A/C private car, English speaking driver, petrol, road tolls & parking fee.
Exclusions: Entrance fees, tour guide, personal expenses and gratuities tips for guide or driver.
- Cau Hai Lagoon: With 11.200 ha of water surface, Cau Hai Lagoon is a part of Tam Giang Lagoon – The biggest lagoon system in Southeast Asia.
- Elephant Spring: Located about 5Km from Highway 1. This spring has many beautiful waterfalls and a big lake suitable for swimming.
- Lang Co Beach: Lang Co Beach is the third bay of Vietnam in the list of 30 most beautiful ocean bays in the world.
- Hai Van Pass: Hai Van Pass is 20Km length and 500m height above the sea level. It’s the natural border between Hue and Da Nang City.
- Cham Museum: Cham Museum is located in Da Nang City center. It has the world’s largest collection from 5th century to 12th century of Cham sculptures.