Trip at a Glance
Hue Easy Rider
Motorbike Tour, Sightseeing
Price$50 USD per person
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Daily tour, we begin 8:00 am
English speaking rider, Bottle of water, Helmet, Gaz Petrol
Exclude: Meals, Tips, Entrance fee (Ta Con airport: 1 USD; Hien Luong – Ben Hai: 1 USD; Vinh Moc tunnels: 2 USD)
- Stop to visit Rockpile, an important Vietnam DMZ 1968 look-out of the Marines south of the DMZ.
- Visiting Dakrong bridge - the starting point one of the main branches of Ho Chi Minh Trail leading to the infamous Ashau Valley and the Hamburger Hill
- Visiting Khe Sanh Combat Base, a large Marines base camp attacked by a massive forces of the North Vietnamese Army in early 1968
- Visiting the old de-facto border between North and South Vietnam for 18 years
- Visiting Vinh Moc tunnels, the refuge of some 400 north Vietnamese refugees during the bombing operation "Rolling Thunder".