Trip at a Glance
Stop & Go Cafe Travel Company
Car Tour, Sightseeing
PriceFrom: $12 USD per person
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Your hotel in Hue or somewhere as your requests
Private air-conditioned car or van with very good english speaking driver (guide outside of each places), parking fees, tolls, bottled water, all taxes.
Exclusion: Entrance fees, Food, other drinks, personal expenses, hotel, gratuities (It’s up to you).
- Minh Mang Tomb It has an air of magnificence and formality, and it architectural design harmoniously blends with its natural surroundings.
- Citadel and Imperial City The seat of the Nguyen emperors was in the Citadel, which occupies a large, walled area on the north side of the river.
- Khai Dinh Tomb: It is the result of the combination of many architectural trends: European and Asian as well as ancient and modern.
- Tu Duc Tomb: The tomb of Tu Duc, the ‘poet Emperor’, is set in an elegant garden with a magnificent lake and pavilion complex.
- Thien Mu Pagoda: the most famous riverside pagoda in Hue, over 400 years.