Hue City Small Group Tour
Send Booking Request
Trip at a Glance
Architectural Tour, Car Tour, Sightseeing
$35 USD per person
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Hotel located in Hue center
Pick up from hotel in the center of Hue - High quality vehicle - English speaking tour guide - Lunch at local restaurant. - Water and Tissue - Dragon boat trip - Entrance fees.
Exclusion: - Tips, personal fees - All not indicated in our itinerary Note: - Thanh Toan 1 USD, An Hien garden house: 1 USD - Package ticket: 16 USD (Citadel, Khai Dinh, Minh Mang)
- Visiting an arched wooden bridge, a rare and the most aesthetically valuable bridge among those of Vietnam.
- Visiting Minh Mang mausoleum which harmoniously blends into the natural surroundings.
- Visiting Khai Dinh Tomb - which is a blend of Western and Eastern architecture.
- Visiting citadel - the home of Vietnam’s last royal dynasty.
- Visiting the most typical house that remains its original and standard of a Garden House in Hue and the oldest pagoda - Thien Mu pagoda.
Hue City Tour (Group Tour)
By guiding you through many famous sightseeing places such as royal tombs, pagodas, romantic Perfume River, the busiest markets and bridges, Hue city tour helps you not only discover the history, architecture, and the culture of Hue ancient city but also explore the daily life of local people. Enjoy Hue city tour to have an overview of the harmonious combination of the characteristics of urban and rural areas.
• 07:30 – 08:00 AM: Our guide and car will pick you up at your hotel/stay in Hue city center.
• 08:30 AM: Thanh Toan Bridge (Roof-tiled bridge) – an arched wooden bridge, a rare and the most aesthetically valuable bridge among those of Vietnam.
• 9:30 AM: Minh Mang Tomb – Considered the most majestic of all of the Royal Tombs. Renowned for its architecture, which harmoniously blends into the natural surroundings.
• 10:30 AM: Khai Dinh Tomb – which is a blend of Western and Eastern architecture.
• 11:30 AM: Nam Giao Esplanade – the place where Nguyen Emperors came to preside over sacrificial offering ceremonies to God.
• 12:00 PM: Lunch at Local Restaurant.
• 01:15 PM: Citadel – Imperial city is the home of Vietnam’s last royal dynasty – the Nguyen Dynasty.
• 03: 00 PM: An Hien Garden House – is the most typical house that remains its original and standard of a Garden House in Hue.
• 03: 30 PM: Thien Mu Pagoda (Heaven Fairy Lady Pagoda) – the oldest pagoda in Hue city.
• 04: 00 PM: Get dragon boat cruise to see sunset and come back to city.
• 04:30 PM: Drop you off at your hotel in Hue city center. Finish the tour.
Start planning your next experience today.
We proudly organize tours for foreign tourists, travelling to Vietnam. We are an international tour operator and we aim to provide tourists with the best quality services in tours and activities, accommodation and transport through all of Vietnam.
Thank you for submitting a review. It will be published shortly.