Hue By Motorbike tour of ‘I Love Hue’ offers a unique way to explore new sights and see amazing landscapes; on the back of a motorbike with a Lady Rider. We love to show tourists the beauty of Hue by visiting local Vietnamese people in their daily lives. Moreover, being on the back of motorbikes, tourists and Lady Riders get around the city much faster! You will love seeing Hue on this tour.
Full itinerary of Hue By Motorbike tour:
– 8:30 am: Pick up guests at the hotel.
– 9:00 am: Experience Hue special coffee and tea; learn about the culture of Vietnam through coffee-drinking style.
– 9:30 am: Continue with a visit to the Princess temple.
- 10:30 am: Visit Tu Hieu Pagoda and Vong Canh Hill.
– 11:00 am: Visit Thai Temple.
- 11:20 am: Lunch time together in Hue Lagoon in a floating restaurant.
– 1:00 pm : Visit Thanh Toan bridge in Thuy Chanh village.
– 2:00 pm: Motorbike through the countryside to the Peaceful Bamboo Family Tea house.
- 3:00 pm: Finish the tour. Hue Lady Riders will drop you off at the hotel.
Your adventure awaits!
I Love Vietnam Tour
We are a sightseeing tour company that offers unique tours of 5 cities in Vietnam: Ha noi, Hoi an, Hue, Da nang, Sai gon . We are a group of lady students who are passionate about tourism and love sharing our knowledge of Vietnamese culture and history with visitors. Guests ride on the back of motorbikes, expertly (and safely) driven by our passionate Lady Riders. The guests receive ‘I love Vietnam’ T-shirts which they wear during the tour, as do the Lady Riders.