The Hue Charity Tour is the first socially responsible tour in Hue that visits orphanages as well as a social services centre. The ‘I Love Hue Tour’ hopes to create a charity in the future and is using this tour business as a community business to raise funds. Funds raised help children in the orphanages buy school supplies and clothes. Hue is a city which has many orphanages. Life in Vietnam is very difficult and the goal of ‘I Love Hue’ Tour is to help the people. Tourists will understand more about Vietnamese life after experiencing this tour.
If guests would like to volunteer in orphanages or in social services, we can help arrange that.
– 8:00 am: Pick up at the hotel.
– 8:30 am: Enjoy Special Hue Coffee.
– 9:30 am: Visit Dong Ba market and buy candy, fruits and other surprises for the children.
– 10:30 am: Visit Thuy Bieu orphanage and play games with the disabled kids as well as help the children eat lunch.
– 11:30 am: Lunch time together in Thiện Tâm restaurant to raise donations for Duc Son orphanage.
– 1:00 pm: Visit Peaceful Bamboo Family, a center for many disabled where youngsters. Guests have coffee in the Tea House.
– 2:00 pm: Continue to visit the Duc Son pagoda with the orphans. The guests will play with the kids there.
– 3:00 pm: Finish the Charity Tour.
Your adventure awaits!
I Love Vietnam Tour
We are a sightseeing tour company that offers unique tours of 5 cities in Vietnam: Ha noi, Hoi an, Hue, Da nang, Sai gon . We are a group of lady students who are passionate about tourism and love sharing our knowledge of Vietnamese culture and history with visitors. Guests ride on the back of motorbikes, expertly (and safely) driven by our passionate Lady Riders. The guests receive ‘I love Vietnam’ T-shirts which they wear during the tour, as do the Lady Riders.