Trip at a Glance
Huaraz, Ancash, Peru
Adventure, Hiking Trekking
Price$3300 USD per hour
134 - 150 km
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
- Rescue horse for trekking - Acclimatization day (churup lake) - Huayhuash National Reserve entrance fees - private van for start the trek - professional trekking guide - food and tenting on trek - snack - entrance fees
- Sleeping bag and mattress - Personal trekking - Ticket bus or flight from Lima – Huaraz – Lima - Hotels in Huaraz – Lima - Tips - Meal in town
- In this trek we are going to see 15 beautiful mountain peaks! 5 of them over 6,000m. Yerupaja the second highest in Peru and Siula Grande 6,340m.
- All campsite will be next to amazing lakes each camp with beautiful views and we will see the flora and fauna of the cordillera Huayhuash
- The full trek take 12 to 14 days with small optional climb to Pumarinri 5,450m. Diablo mudo 5,350m. easy climb
- The food is prepared for you by our chef and tents for eating provide comfort.