Send Booking Request
Trip at a Glance
The Whale Centre
Tofino, British Columbia, Canada
Nature, Nature Tour
$109 CAD per person
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Discounted rates available: Students/Seniors $98.25, Children $89.95, Under 3 Free
- Experience this combination tour with stops to view wildlife including whales along the way
- Look up at the ancient trees while you walk along the boardwalk through the vibrant green rainforest
- Relax in the naturally heated pools beside the cold ocean water
- Pack a picnic lunch to eat while you enjoy the ocean view from the area surrounding the hot springs
- Enjoy an exhilarating massage under the waterfall
Travel up the coast by boat to Maquinna Park, stopping to view wildlife including whales, sea otters and sea lions along the way. Once you arrive at Hot Springs Cove, there is a 2 km (1.2 mile) boardwalk through an old growth rainforest that takes you along the peninsula and out to the geothermal hot pools. This is a lovely trail, with lots of stairs and lookouts to capture the views. Enjoy a relaxing soak in the pools, a toasty 42C (107F), or an exhilarating massage under the waterfall. Choose the Sea to Sky Tour to travel by floatplane one way and enjoy the spectacular scenery from above.
Your adventure awaits!
The Whale Centre
With over 30 years of experience, The Whale Centre is the safest and most environmentally friendly eco-adventure company in Tofino, British Columbia. Join us on one of our Whale Watching Tours, Bear Watching Tours, Bird Watching Tours, Pelagic Bird Watching Tours or Hot Springs Soak Tours to experience the beauty of Clayoqout Sound and the abundance of awe inspiring wildlife.
Thank you for submitting a review. It will be published shortly.