Trip at a Glance
Price$70 USD per person
1 1/2 hour
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Every day at 10 am, 3 pm and 6 pm
Gaddstadaflatir, 850 Hella, Iceland
Wind and rain proof clothing, snack
- The icelandic horse is world-known. Almost a pony and very sweet. It is the only horse in the world with 5 gates.
- Views of the volcanoes Eyjafjallajokull and Hekla.
- We will make a stop right next to the beautiful waterfall Ægisidufoss, in the river Rangá.
- Although the area we ride in is right next to Hella, you will feel like you are in the wild, no houses or people around.
- You will learn about the icelandic horse and the nature around you.