Trip at a Glance
Oahu, Hawaii, United States
Heritage-History Tour, Sightseeing
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Daily @ 5:45 a.m.
Bring: Money for lunch, Photo identification to enter the military bases, Water. Please note that food is not allowed in the touring van.
- Board the Arizona Memorial via the Navy shuttle boat at Pearl Harbor and witness the panoramic views of Battleship row and the USS Missouri
- Visit Pearl Harbor's Visitor Center and browse the historical museum, then watch a documentary film of actual footage of the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor on December 7, 1941
- Visit the Wheeler Army Airfield where you will see a P-40 fighter plane used in the movie Tora, Tora, Tora and visit some sites where the movie Pearl Harbor was filmed
- Visit the Pineapple Pentagon Headquarters for the U.S. Army Pacific Command
- Visit the Punchbowl National Memorial, inside of a volcano crater, known to the Hawaiians as Puowaina 'Hill of Sacrifice', the final resting place of more than 30,000 Americans who proudly served their country