Trip at a Glance
Flamin' Galah Sydney Tours
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Beach Tour, Sightseeing
Price$95 USD per person
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Outside the sliding door entrance to the Museum of Contemporary Art, George St, The Rocks, Sydney
Expert Home and Away tour guide Bonus tour around the very scenic Sydney's Northern Beaches
- See the out door filming locations made famous in the show such as the Summer Bay Surf Club, Alf's Bait shop, the Pier, the Beach, the Lighthouse and much more!
- Learn all about the show from your expert tour guide. Get information on filming, the production and how there is more to Home and Away than just Palm Beach.
- Stroll around this magnificent place and answer the many burning questions in your head such as the size, shape and feel of Summer Bay. Is it what you thought it looked like, is it portrayed differently on the show to real life and where exactly is the Yabbie Creek??
- This tour not only answers many questions about Summer Bay, but also offers the possibility of seeing some filming and maybe meeting the cast, (not guaranteed).
- Manly is a highlight on this tour, its known for its gorgeous beaches. World-class surfing, laid back lifestyle and countless bars and coffee shops. This is the perfect place for the tour to finish up, so you sit back, relax and look through your treasured photos taken on your once in a lifetime visit to Palm Beach, Summer Bay.