Trip at a Glance
London City Walk
London, England, United Kingdom
Heritage-History Tour, Sightseeing, Walking Tour
Price$38 USD per person
2 to 3 hours
Approx 1 to 2 miles
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Daily departures available at a time that suits you
St Paul's Cathedral
The walk can include visits to certain buildings relating to the tour depending on the day and time. These can include Dr Johnson's House and Pump Court.
- Hear how Fleet Street became the centre for the written word in London, from religious texts, political pamphlets and daily newspapers.
- See the home of Dr Samuel Johnson where he compiled his famous dictionary of the English language.
- Discover who created the character of Jack the Ripper.
- Find out who was one of the most dangerous men in Medieval England and what he did in Fleet Street.
- Even though newspapers are no longer printed in Fleet Street, see their former headquarters. Each one in a unique architectural style.