Trip at a Glance
Hoi An, Vietnam
Sightseeing, Walking Tour
$30 USD per trip
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
- Price includes entrance tickets, insurance fees, cold water and tour guide.
- Price excludes tax, tips and personal expenses. - Half price for children under 12 years old.
- - Walk through the city of Hoi An
- - Visit the famous spots such as the Japanese Covered Bridge, the Phuc Kien Assembly Halls, the Quang Cong Temple and many more
- - Watch the Cham dance show
Get off your chair and walk! Make it much more fun in this Hoi An walking tour. Explore the most famous historical spots and watch the traditional shows. In other words, go on an epic journey.
Hoi An is one of the most popular cities in Vietnam. It has a distinct Chinese atmosphere evident on the low, tile-roofed houses and narrow streets. The houses are made of rare wood decorated with lacquered boards and panels engraved with Chinese characters. Enjoy the beauty of Hoi An as you walk along the narrow lanes and visit the 400 year old Japanese Covered Bridge, the Phuc Kien Assembly Halls, the local market, the Quang Cong Temple and the Tan Ky Old House.
Familiar yourself with Hoi An’s first major influence, the Cham Kingdom, as you watch the Cham Dance show and visit the traditional workshop. You’re going to learn a lot no doubt about that.
A walking tour in Hoi An is not only good for the heart, but it’s also good for the mind. What are you waiting for? Put on your favourite shoes and explore the wonderful city of Hoi An!
Thank you for submitting a review. It will be published shortly.