Hoi An to Hue Motorbike Tour
Send Booking Request
Trip at a Glance
Hue Easy Rider
Motorbike Tour, Sightseeing
$45 USD per person
5 - 6 hours, Flexible
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Daily tour, we begin between 8h00 - 13h00
Hue or Hoi An
English-speaking rider, bottle of water, helmet, petrol.
Don’t worry about your luggage as our bikes are equipped to carry it; if you are travelling with hard suitcases or a large number of bags we can easily arrange for them to meet you in Hoi An
- Enjoy a ride with Hoi an easy rider team
- Stop at the picturesque Lang Co Beach, My Khe Beach and Marble Mountains
- Drive through Hai Van Pass, the highest pass in Vietnam
- Swimming at Elephant Spring
- Admire views of lagoons, fishing nets, mountains and other natural wonders
Driving from Hoi An to Hue or Hue to Hoi An motorbike tour takes about 4 hours and if you want to make it a memorable experience, travelling with us – Hue easy rider tour and explore the exciting road from Hoi An to Hue! Our driver will pick you up at your hotel in Hoi an and transfer to Hue.
On the way from Hoi an to Hue, you can ask our driver to stop for you to visit some interesting places such as:
• Marble Mountain – is a cluster of five marble and limestone hills located in Ngu Hanh Son ward, Da Nang. It’s also a fairy land with a dreamlike scenery, pagodas, grottoes in Hoi An
• Non Nuoc Stone Carving Village – located at the foot of Marble Mountains. It is where the nationally and internationally famous marble handicrafts are produced
• My Khe beach – one of the most ideal beach of Da Nang City, international tourists came here for convalescence and relaxation.
• Hai Van Pass – the longest and highest mountain pass road in Viet Nam with a length of 21km. Visitors to the Hai Van Pass will be stunned by its spectacular scenery and the harmonious beauty of the clouds, mountains and sea
• Lang Co beach – is an attractive island-like stretch of palm-shaded white sand, with a turquoise lagoon on one side and 10km of beachfront on the other
• Elephant springs – a series of small waterfalls and ponds, and remain in pristine condition.
Your adventure awaits!
Hue Easy Rider
Our tours include a professional guide and transportation to excursion destination. If you have any questions at all about our tour packages, please contact one of our professional, friendly Hue Easy rider specialists for more details. Our slogan is if you don’t try, you don’t know. Travel with us to blend to local life in Vietnam.
Thank you for submitting a review. It will be published shortly.