Trip at a Glance
Hoi An, Vietnam
Car Tour, Sightseeing
From 5 hours to 5.5 hours
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Daily departure. Suggested time pick up at 9:00 am
Hotel pick up and drop off
A/C private car, English speaking driver, petrol, road tolls & parking fees.
Exclusions: Visiting entrance fees, food & beverage, personal expenses, meals. Note: Minimum 2 people per booking, please wear sport shoes if you stop at the Marble Mountains, stop at Elephant Springs. ($10 US surcharge for car). Payments settled with the driver.
- Marble Mountains - see the marble factories and see their art work. Da Nang Beach – My Khe Beach (known as China Beach).
- Cham museum, which contains exhibitions of the Cham people.
- Sea Cloudy Pass – Hai Van Pass – Sea cloud pass is the last spur of the Truong Son Range that reaches the sea.
- Lang Co beach, which lies on the most beautiful curve of the “S.” Here, you can be the first to see the sunrise in Vietnam.
- Arrive at your hotel in Hue at mid-afternoon.