Send Booking Request
Trip at a Glance
Red Carpet Tours
Auckland, North Island, New Zealand
Sightseeing, Walking Tour
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
- Take in New Zealand’s idyllic countryside on a scenic drive
- Immerse yourself in Middle-earth on a guided tour through Hobbiton
- Enjoy a drink at ‘The Green Dragon’ and a light lunch at 'The Shires Rest', on this iconic New Zealand sheep farm
- Get up close to the hobbit holes - and take as many photos as you like!
- The entire set has been lovingly restored back to it's original state and is now a permanent village
Come and join Red Carpet Tours’ masterfully created Hobbiton Day Tour. One of the most picturesque private farmlands you can visit is the Hobbiton Movie Set from ‘The Lord of the Rings’ and ‘The Hobbit’ film trilogies.
You will see Hobbit Holes, The Green Dragon Inn, The Mill, double arched bridge and other structures and gardens built for the films. You can relax and soak up the unique atmosphere with a great cup of coffee or a light meal in the Shires Rest Cafe, as it is conveniently located at the entrance of Hobbiton movie set. You will discover how this picturesque farmland was transformed into Middle-earth for the Lord of the Rings trilogy.
Your tour is excited to have you in this fantastic tour!
Your adventure awaits!
Red Carpet Tours
Red Carpet Tours is the premier Lord of the Rings Touring company in New Zealand, Middle-earth. We have been operating 14 and 10 Day Lord of the Rings / Hobbit Tours since 2002, formed by and for the fans. Let us take you on a journey of a lifetime, walk in the foot steps of your favorite character. 'All you have to decide , is what to do with the time that is given to you'.
Thank you for submitting a review. It will be published shortly.