Trip at a Glance
Hobart, Tasmania, Australia
Sightseeing, Walking Tour
Price$38 AUD per person
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
12 noon Saturday & Sunday, or on request.
Outside Henry Jones Art Hotel, 25 Hunter St Hobart
Bookings Essential – Other Tour Days and Times are Available on Request. All booked tours go ahead regardless of the weather.
- Stories, stories & more stories! Extensive walking tour plus significant sights & Salamanca Place, get to know this beautiful convict-built city.
- Bushrangers, businessmen, adventurers, villains and heroes who formed the colonial character of Hobart.
- Architecture – Georgian, Victorian and modern: we have the world's best collection of well preserved Georgian buildings outside of Edinburgh.
- History – from 60k years ago with Indigenous settlers, to the birth of a British colony and development to a beautiful, unique Australian city.
- Convicts, captains, governors and ladies of influence - so many stories to tell you!