Trip at a Glance
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Heritage-History Tour, Sightseeing
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Accommodation, Entrance fees, Local Guide Fees, Meal, transport, boat trip on lake tana and government taxes.
Price Excludes: Alcoholic beverages, flight costs, tips for driver and guides and any other personal expense such as laundry, telephone etc
- Bahirdar- A Lively Market, traditional music scene and a lovely setting on the Lake Tana Shore.
- Gondar-Camelot of Africa in reference to the stunning 17th century Castles.
- Lalibella-the Subterranean complex of 11 rock-hewn churches at Lalibella has been dubbed the "Eighth Wonder of The World".
- Aksum-the cradle of ancient Ethiopian Civilizations and its oldest church still conserves the lost Ark of the Covenant.
- Tigray Rock Churches- Incised with more than two-dozen isolated rock-hewn churches reached along challenging but wonderfully scenic footpaths.