Trip at a Glance
Las Vegas Running Tours
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
Running Tour, Sightseeing
Price$179 USD per person
2 - 3 hours
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Sunday-Friday 6am-4pm, Saturday 12pm-4pm.
Historic Tunnels Trail Head
Water, snacks, Las Vegas Running Tours t-shirt and souvenir
Hotel pick-up available
- Bighorn Sheep – It is quite a treat to see these amazing animals up close and personal. Chances are always good to see bighorn sheep hanging out on a precarious cliff edge.
- The old railroad bed – this old RR bed was used for transporting materials and workers from the Hoover Dam Site to Boulder City every day from 1931-1935.
- The historic tunnels – to say the tunnels are awe-inspiring is an understatement. The tunnels are 25 ft in diameter are simply amazing to see and run through.
- Hoover Dam Bypass Bridge – Measuring in at 1900 ft long and 900 ft above the Colorado River, this marvel of engineering is simply a must see.
- Hoover Dam – Have you ever run across Hoover Dam? Now is your chance. Get up close and personal this historic and amazing structure.