Trip at a Glance
Las Vegas Running Tours
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
Running Tour, Sightseeing
Price$109 USD per person
1 - 1.5 hours
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Sunday-Friday 6am-4pm, Saturday 12pm-4pm
The Bellagio Fountains and Las Vegas Blvd
Water, snacks, and a Las Vegas Running Tours souvenir
This is the best way to see the Strip for what it was and for what it is now
- The Bellagio Fountains – This 8.5 acre artificial lake is a must see. Inspired by Lake Como in Bellagio, Italy, this lake comes equipped with an amazing evening fountain and music performance
- "Welcome To Las Vegas" Sign – Designed by Betty Willis and built by Western Electric in 1959, this is an iconic Las Vegas symbol. You have to get your picture taken with the sign!
- The Vegas High Roller – As of now, the world's tallest Ferris wheel. It is 550 ft tall and 520 ft in diameter. This giant contains 28 spherical pods which can hold up to 40 people. It takes 30 minutes to go all the way around.
- The Venetian – This amazing property sits on the old site of the Sands Hotel, the old home of the Rat Pack. At a cost of $1.5 billion, luxury was not spared in building this beauty. Take a gondola ride through the hotel or even stroll through a replica of St. Mark's Square.
- The Stratosphere – The tallest freestanding tower in the United Stated and 2nd tallest in the Western Hemisphere. It stands at 1,149 ft and offers amazing views from the top. Looking for adventure? Then check out the thrill rides at the top. Not your thing? Then relax and take in the views while dining.