Trip at a Glance
Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
Heritage-History Tour, Sightseeing
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Pier 21, Halifax, NS, Canada
We can also accommodate special needs and personal tour arrangements such as bus charters, cruise ships shore excursions, family vacation, senior groups, etc. No itinerary too small or large we cannot handle.
- Visit the oldest Anglican church in Canada - St. Paul’s Church
- Drive onto Fort Needham Hill where a memorial carillon was built for the victim’s of the explosion
- Next stop at Fairview Cemetery where some of the victims of the ill-fated RMS Titanic were buried and see the attractions at the Public Gardens
- Visit Dalhousie University, rated among the Top 10 in Canada and other historical sites.
- Go to the famous Citadel Hill Fortress