Trip at a Glance
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
Sightseeing, Walking Tour
Price$89 USD per person
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Sunday-Friday 6am-4pm, Saturday 12pm-4pm.
Water and Las Vegas Running Tours momento
- The Fremont Street Experience a 5-block-long canopy that was built in 1995. Containing over 12.5 million LED lights, this is a MUST see!
- The Golden Gate Hotel – Las Vegas' first hotel built back in 1905 (aka Hotel Nevada). This property is still in operation today!
- Container Park – An amazing architectural design built from shipping containers, this cluster of shops and amazing eateries is a great location to begin and end our tour.
- Block 16 – This is where the term "Sin City" was coined back in the early 1900's. Check out where Las Vegas' reputation for partying originated.
- The Museum of Organized Crime and Law Enforcement (aka The Mob Museum) – Housed in an old Federal Courthouse and Post Office from the 1930s, this is a MUST see.