Trip at a Glance
Las Vegas Running Tours
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
Running Tour, Sightseeing
Price$109 USD per person
1 - 1.5 hours
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Sunday-Friday 6am-4pm, Saturday 12pm-4pm.
Water, snacks, and Las Vegas Running Tours momento
This is a must do while in Las Vegas. This is where Vegas was born.
- The Old Mormon Fort – come see the oldest standing building in Nevada. Built in 1855 by Mormon missionaries, the Fort was quickly abandoned in 1858.
- The Neon Boneyard – Made up of a collection of vintage Las Vegas neon signage. Pay extra to enter the Boneyard and see signs dated as far back as the 1930s.
- Zappos – Housed in the old City Hall building, this popular online retailer has moved into Downtown Las Vegas and made a huge economic impact. Check out their new digs and even schedule a free tour.
- Pawn Stars – the reality-based TV show is filmed at this location. Run by the shop and hopefully you will get to see one of the stars!
- Wedding Chapel Row – Anchored by the Wee Kirk O' Heather Wedding Chapel since 1940, this collection of wedding chapels along Las Vegas Boulevard will certainly get you thinking about tying the knot.