Trip at a Glance
Hilo, Hawaii, United States
Adventure, Hiking Trekking
Price$100 USD per person
approximately 4 hours.
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Daily Departures and Flexible Times Available
Pick-up provided from your hotel, place of lodging or cruise ship (Hilo or Kona)
Transportation, bottled water and snacks.
You may bring your own lunch or you can purchase a meal along the way at one of the great local eateries.
- Stroll among historic downtown Hilo's bay front shops and visit the local farmer's market where you will enjoy fresh island produce and handmade crafts
- View Rainbow Falls, one of Hilo's famous waterfalls
- Cruise along Onomea scenic drive and visit a black sand beach that is home to Hawaiian Green Sea Turtles
- Admire the panoramic view of Mauna Kea and Mauna Loa, the Big Island's tallest mountains
- Explore the tropical landscape of Akaka Falls State Park on a short hike to witness a 442 foot waterfall.