Trip at a Glance
Google Treks Nepal Pvt. Ltd.
Adventure, Heritage-History Tour, Hiking Trekking, Sightseeing
Price$550 USD per trip
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
7th and 22nd of each month for 2014 and 2015
Airport pick up; Three nights hotel accommodation in Kathmandu; All day guide sightseeing in Kathmandu including Boudhanath Stupa, Pashupatinath Temple, Patan Durbar square and Monkey temple; English speaking guide for trekking; One night accommodation in Chisapani; 3 days trekking; Entrance fee for National Park; One night accommodation in Nagarkot, small hill for stunning views; Private vehicle to Sundarijal; Private vehicle from Changunarayan to Thamel; Traditional farewell dinner; Meals include 5 breakfasts, 3 lunch and 2 dinners; Airport drop for final departure
This is a amazing sightseeing and short hiking trip in Nepal. If people wish to see the Mount Everest, they can do at extra costs.
- Guided sightseeing in Kathmandu valley
- Hike up to Chisa Pani (2200m) for about 5 hours crossing stunning Shivapuri National Park
- View of sunrise over Himalayas, series of Mountains (Please don’t expect to see Mt. Everest)
- Hike to Changunarayan temple, UNESCO heritage listed site
- Farewell dinner in Traditional and cultural restaurant