Highlights of Old City Sultanahmet
Send Booking Request
Trip at a Glance
ROBIOS TOURS TURKEY
Heritage-History Tour, Sightseeing
From: €150 EUR per trip
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Any date upon request
Tour Exclusions: Lunch Museum tickets and any entry fees (Tickets can be prepurchased upon request ) Tip for your guide
- Hippodrome (Race course of Romans)
- Blue mosque: Imperial mosque of Ottomans, famous with its blue colouring tiles
- Hagia Sophia: Grand church of Byzantines, imperial mosque of Ottomans and a museum of Republic Turkey today.
- Topkapi palace: The grand royal residence of Ottomans, today a museum and a cultural presentaion: Great and unique handart of nomad turks; “Weaving”.
- Grand bazaar: The largest ancient market in the world with 4000 stores.
This is called highlights of İstanbul. It is an old city tour. It all happens around Sultanahmet square. All the monuments are close to each other here. So it is a walking tour. It is a deep historical and partly cultural tour. It is comfortable for the 15-80 age range. We meet you at your hotel and then we move together. After the tour, we leave you back at your hotel.
Tour Duration: 1full day
Tour Type: Walking tour no van
Start of tour: 8: 30-9:00 am
Visits are: Hippodrome (Racecourse of Romans)
Blue mosque: Imperial mosque of Ottomans, famous with its blue colouring tiles
Hagia Sophia: Grand church of Byzantines, the imperial mosque of Ottomans and Republic Turkey today. Lunch break in the same area. It can be arranged upon request.
Topkapi Palace: The grand royal residence of Ottomans, today a museum.
A cultural presentation: Great and unique handart of nomad Turks; “Weaving”.
Grand Bazaar: The largest ancient market in the world with 4000 stores.
End of tour around 5:00 pm.
Your adventure awaits!
ROBIOS TOURS TURKEY
Founded in 2019, ROBIOS TOURS TURKEY is a group of certified travel agents. We are a member of TURSAB (Turkish Travel Agents Association) and registered under "ROBIOS TOURS"- licence number 12200.
Thank you for submitting a review. It will be published shortly.