Highlights of Nepal Tour: 7 Nights 8 days
Send Booking Request
Trip at a Glance
Sixth Sense Travel
Private Tour, Sightseeing
From: $710 USD per person
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Jan, Feb, March, April, May, Sept, Oct, Nov
All transfers as per itinerary by private vehicle. Accommodation on BB Basis using 4 Star. AP Basis in Chitwan only. Local Guide, Sightseeing with entrance fees welcome or farewell dinner.
- Visit the UNESCO world heritage sites Including The city of ancient fine arts and crafts called Patan Durbar Square, Kathmandu Durbar Square
- Visit the oldest Buddhist stupa Swambhunath and largest Buddhist Stupa Bauddhanath.
- Visit the Pashupatinath temple Nepal’s most sacred Hindu shrine
- Experience the wildlife activities in Chitwan National Park including Elephant Safari, Jeep Safari, Canoeing, River Side Sunset View, Bird watching.
- Spectacular view of mountain and sunrise view from Sarankot in Pokhara and Daman as well as visit major tourist attractions.
This itinerary is combination of cultural heritage experience, natural beauty and wildlife activities in Kathmandu. Pokhara and Chitwan, Nepal. In Kathmandu it explores the UNESCO World Heritage sites. After visiting local attractions and sights in Kathmandu valley, the travel to dramatically different Chitwan, with jeep safari and elephant rides that takes you closer to wild lives that form central theme of this region along with peek into tribal life that thrives on the fringes of the forests reserve. Our next port of call is the scenic Pokhara valley with lakes and surrounded by snow-capped peaks. Returning to Kathmandu valley, the journey culminates in medieval town of Bhaktapur where you will see its history, culture, art and wooden articture.
Let Sixth Sense Travel help you plan your next memorable experience.
Sixth Sense Travel was established by a group of tourism entrepreneurs, professionals and tour guide experts. We are one of the leading inbound tour and trekking operation and destination management companies in Nepal. We specialize in cultural heritage, natural sightseeing tours, hiking, trekking, mountaineering, rafting, wildlife safaris and mountain biking. We also offer special itineraries such as photography, festivals, honeymoon and volunteerism in Nepal.
Thank you for submitting a review. It will be published shortly.