Send Booking Request
Trip at a Glance
ROBIOS TOURS TURKEY
Sightseeing, Walking Tour
€150 EUR per trip
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Daily tours available upon request
Tour guide and hotel pick up from within the old city
Comfortable walking shoes recommended and bring your passports if you have children under 12 years of age (free of charge)
- Visit Hagia sophia; The Imperial church of Constantinopolis which was built in 537 by Emperor Justinianus I
- Stop at Topkapi palace; The residential and official palace of the Ottoman sultans for almost 400 years
- Visit the Blue Mosque; The last great imperial mosque of the classical period of the Ottomans
- Stop at the Hippodrome; the race course of the Romans built in the 4th c. AD. Political events used to be held here, as well as sporting events
- Finally, stop at the Grand Bazaar, which is the largest ancient covered market in the world.
This is called highlight of İstanbul. It is old city tour. It all happens arround Sultanahmet square. All the monuments are close to eachother here. So it is a walking tour. It is a deep historical and partly cultural tour. It is comfort for 15-80 age range. We meet you at your hotel and then we move together. After the tour we leave you back to your hotel.
Tour Duration: 1full day
Tour Type: Walking tour no van
Start of tour: 8: 30-9:00 am
Visits are: Hippodrome (Race course of Romans)
Blue mosque: Imperial mosque of Ottomans, famous with its blue colouring tiles
Hagia Sophia: Grand church of Byzantines, imperial mosque of Ottomans and Republic Turkey today. Lunch break in the same area. It can be arranged upon request.
Topkapi palace: The grand royal residence of Ottomans, today a museum.
A cultural presentaion: Great and unique handart of nomad turks; “Weaving”.
Grand bazaar: The largest ancient market in the world with 4000 stores.
End of tour arround 5:00 pm.
Your adventure awaits!
ROBIOS TOURS TURKEY
Founded in 2019, ROBIOS TOURS TURKEY is a group of certified travel agents. We are a member of TURSAB (Turkish Travel Agents Association) and registered under "ROBIOS TOURS"- licence number 12200.
Thank you for submitting a review. It will be published shortly.