Trip at a Glance
Adventure, Hiking Trekking
$435 USD per person
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Arrive in Kathmandu - Our representative will be waiting at Nepal airport.
1. Accommodation in standard hotels with breakfast 2. Guide 3. Transportation in private vehicles
1. All entrance fees needed during the sightseeing and hiking are not included. 2. Bring water, energy bars, biscuits, rain coat, sunscreen, sunglasses, camera, chocolate, while hiking.
- Hike to Sarangkot view tower to see beautiful views of the Annapurna Himalayan mountains.
- Explore some amazing sights including Boudhanath, Swyambhunath, Pashupatinath and Patan Durbar square!
- A comfortable stay with air conditioned rooms, private vehicle transports, and luxury tourist buses!
- Find hidden treasures while you roam the streets and experience Kathmandu shopping!
- All the highlights in just 1 trip! Experience it all.
Day 01. Arrive in Kathmandu Our representative will be waiting at Nepal airport and welcome you with flower and garland. Transfer to your hotel and rest. Stay overnight in the hotel.
Day 02. Kathmandu Sightseeing Your breakfast will be served in your hotel restaurant. After breakfast our guide will escort you to sightseeing around 9:30 (Boudhanath, Swyambhunath, Pashupatinath and Patan Durbar square). Lunch while sightseeing.
Day 03. Drive to Pokhara Have an early breakfast and drive to Pokhara by luxury tourist bus. We will stop for lunch on the way.
Day 04. Hike to Sarangkot After early morning breakfast we start our hiking trip to Sarangkot.
Day 05. Hike to Pokhara Wake up Early morning (5:00 am) and hike to Sarangkot view tower to see the Annapurna Himalayan view and after breakfast hike back to Pokhara city. After refreshment and lunch we will start drive for sightseeing (David falls, Siddheshwor Cave, Seti River Gorge, and Bindabasini Temple).
Day 06. Drive to Kathmandu Drive back to Kathmandu and after arriving you are free to rest or look around your hotel and shopping.
Day 07. Departure to your home country: We will transfer you to the airport for your flight back to your home. Sweet home!
Thank you for submitting a review. It will be published shortly.