Trip at a Glance
Invergordon, Scotland, United Kingdom
Heritage-History Tour, Sightseeing
PriceFrom: £420 GBP per trip
Invergordon Cruise Port
Services of a professional driver-guide, accredited by the STGA. All transportation costs, including the driver, fuel, parking, is included. Complimentary bottled water and a fruit and snack hamper.
Entry to Brodie Castle is additional (around £10 per person), as well as meals and refreshments are not included in the tour price.
- Keeping an eye open for seals on the drive around glittering Cromarty Firth, whilst hearing about its vital role in two World Wars.
- Visit Brodie Castle a family home dating to the 1590s. It's a classic Scottish castle, with more than a hint of the TV series Downton Abbey about it
- Your walking tour gives an insight into the real human stories behind the catastrophic Battle of Culloden, the last battle on British soil.
- The mysterious Clava Cairns invoke an ancient world, said to be the inspiration for the opening chapters of the Outlander books, date back centuries.
- The first glimpse of Loch Ness is from high above in the hills and you'll get the best views from the quiet village of Dores - look out for Nessie!