Trip at a Glance
Thessaloniki, Thessaloniki Region, Greece
Cultural Immersion, Lifestyle
Price€70 EUR per person
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
16.30-20.30 (weekdays) or 10.00-14.00 (weekends)
Entrance of Agia Sofia church at Agia Sofia square
Meeting Point: entrance of Agia Sofia church, at Agia Sofia square. Thessaloniki is the second-largest city in Greece and the capital of the administrative region of Central Macedonia.
- Ηidden “treasures” walk-about. Thessaloniki: where the Experience will take place. Yiannis Kalliarekos is your Host for the whole experience.
- Yiannis will take his visitors through a “behind the scenes” walk-about in Thessaloniki.
- The walk-about covers off-the-beaten-track places and sites throughout the city center.
- Also included are the historical center and the numerous monuments and landmarks.
- What’s Special about this experience: Yiannis has profound knowledge of Thessaloniki, and can convey it to people from variable cultural backgrounds.