Trip at a Glance
Cultural Immersion, Lifestyle
Price€90 EUR per person
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
11.00-15.00 or 17.00-21.00. All year, except Sept.
Piraeus Metro Station: the ticket office
Food and drinks. All handcrafts created during the experience.
Meeting Point: Piraeus Metro Station: the ticket office. The Bay of Zea, until recently known as Pasalimani, is a broad bay located at the eastern coast of the Piraeus peninsula in Greece.
- Herbs, food tasting, experience exchanging. Piraeus, Marina Zeas: where the Experience will take place. Catherine Tsouctidi is your Hostess.
- Catherine is what you call a "real cosmopolitan".
- She offers a "get-together" experience involving greek herbs, traditional sweet liqueur drinks, natural beauty products.
- Guests will also enjoy greek cooking, invigorating discussions, & experience exchanging within a typical warm greek family home. She also loves kids!
- What’s SPECIAL about this experience:a unique opportunity to learn the intricacies of greek natural greens.herbs, and hand-craft essences and liqueurs