Trip at a Glance
New York City, New York, United States
Lifestyle, Music Tour
Price$99 USD per trip
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Tour operates on Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Sunday
The tour begins and ends at Columbus Circle.
Expert tour guide service for 4-5 hours; plus 3 sets of live music and all transportation. There will be opportunities to eat and drink, but food and beverages are not included in the tour price.
This is a subway/taxi/walking tour that is limited to the first 8 people to sign up. Best ages are 18 and over. And if you are a jazz musician or vocalist, you will get a chance to join the jam.
- Enjoy a great night out on the town with someone who is part of the mix. Hear jazz up close and personal in 3 very different hidden jazz haunts.
- Get the authentic feel for the neighborhood with a local guide who is part of the scene and can introduce you to it like a personal friend would.
- Hear vocalists in the Billie Holiday and Dinah Washington tradition, and soloists in the Sonny Rollins and Dizzy Gillespie tradition.
- Hangout at neighborhood spots that are so hidden, even some neighbors haven’t spotted them yet. We welcome you to join the jam yourself if you play.
- Enjoy great bits of jazz history in the warmest, most inviting neighborhood in NYC. There is no place like Harlem, and no better way to experience it.