Trip at a Glance
Hampton, Virginia, United States
2.5 to 3-hour
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Mid-April through October 31: * 11:00 AM Tue. thru Sat (Return approx. 2:00 pm) * Sunday Cruise at 2:00 pm (Returns at 5:00 pm)
Closed every Monday
- Sailing the waters of Captain John Smith and the First Settlers.
- Historic Fort Monroe and the Old Point Comfort Lighthouse
- Awe-inspiring view of the magnificent Chesapeake Bay
- Walking tour of the Civil War Island Fortress of Fort Wool
- View of the massive warships at the Norfolk Naval Base, home to aircraft carriers, nuclear-powered submarines, and various types of support ships.