Happy Moscow Walking Tour
Trip at a Glance
Sightseeing, Walking Tour
Full Day: 6 Hours| Half Day: 3 Hours
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
From your hotel of choice
Guide fee, booking fee, museum entrance fee for you and your guide, food and drink
- See the highlights of Moscow with Happy Moscow's most knowledgeable guests
- Learn about Russia's past and present, including Lenin, Soviet Union, and the history behind the Red Square
- Enjoy your tour with your friends or family
- Visit the State Historical Museum and discover Russia back in its Paleolithic period
- Stroll around Alexander Garden
Happy Moscow Tours provides several private tours for those who wish to see Moscow’s most famous sights, including the Red Square, St. Basil’s Cathedral, Lenin Mausoleum, GUM Department store of Red Square, and Soviet Grocery No. 1 and more, usually by walking, since some areas do not permit vehicles.
The company usually carries out full-day tours which last for about 6 hours, as well as half-day tours which last for 3 hours. The tour starts from the hotel of your choice. Then with the guide, you will ride the metro to get to the city center. The museums are viewed from the outside, since visits inside the museums are another separate booking process. Despite this fact, Moscow has so much to offer, you can’t simply go over the city highlights in just a day. Make sure to stop by Moscow’s local cafeterias and shops to buy exclusive souvenirs to take home.
Thank you for submitting a review. It will be published shortly.